Tribord Easybreath Snorkel Mask
- See and breathe underwater as easily as you would on land.
- The main obstacle to snorkelling is the difficulty in breathing underwater with a snorkel. Indeed, breathing through your mouth is unnatural, and the snorkel mouthpiece is sometimes considered too intrusive, uncomfortable and unhygienic. That’s why Tribord invented the Easybreath, the first full-face snorkelling mask, for breathing underwater as easily and naturally as you would on land with your nose and mouth.
- Thanks to its large size, this innovative mask also offers users an unobstructed 180° field of vision, and is prevented from fogging up by a double air-flow system that is identical to the system used in domestic extraction fans. easybreath snorkeling mask.
- To ensure that water does not enter via the snorkel, the Easybreath mask is equipped with a mechanism that plugs the top of the snorkel when immersed in water. Furthermore, the top of the snorkel is highly visible in order to avoid any collisions on the surface.
- 4.7 x 7.5 x 11 inches.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping.
- To the maximum extent allowable by applicable law, Thing Daemon, Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers specifically disclaim all liability resulting from personal injury and/or death resulting from, or arising out of, your use of products obtained through the Site, the Applications, or in connection with the Services.